Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to the US of A

In approximately six hours our plane will be taking off from San Jose, headed for Fort Lauderdale. It´s 6:30 in the morning here and I can´t sleep anymore... I think I´m almost as excited as the night before and morning of that I left for Honduras. Although the trip has been absolutely wonderful, there are some things back home that I will be happy to have again, or in some cases, not have (long, crowded, non-air conditioned buses).

It has been awhile since the last post and a lot has happened. We spent three days on an island in Nicaragua, hiked a volcano, crossed the border into Costa Rica and made our way from northwest Costa Rica to southeast Costa Rica in about 12 hours, went scuba diving, watched a green turtle lay her eggs and had dinner with a friend of Nick´s dad, who lives in San Jose.

There will be one more post once we are back, giving detail to all the above activities. Look for it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! We've missed you! Glad you had an awesome time...can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete