Hi Emily, I'm glad the "train-ish" idea worked for you! Can you believe how inexpensive that is? We will surely use that rail system again! You and Nick have a wonderful time! I'm jealous!! Sounds like so much fun! Be careful though! Hugs, Kathy Binon
I'm sorry that I set such high standards for being Nick's travel partner - I tried to upset him as much as I could. Have an awesome time. I'm jealous that you guys are still down in CA!
I'm the first follower!
ReplyDeleteI expect a margarita for my efforts.
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the "train-ish" idea worked for you! Can you believe how inexpensive that is? We will surely use that rail system again! You and Nick have a wonderful time! I'm jealous!! Sounds like so much fun! Be careful though! Hugs, Kathy Binon
I'm sorry that I set such high standards for being Nick's travel partner - I tried to upset him as much as I could. Have an awesome time. I'm jealous that you guys are still down in CA!
ReplyDelete- Dave